BGI sponsors the following:
- MASD (Mesa Association of Sports for the Disabled) Challenger Little League
- BGI has sponsored the Challenger little league Baseball team for twelve years. The Challenger League is an officially organized baseball league for the physically and mentally challenged athletes.
- Special Olympics
- BGI has sponsored Special Olympic athletes for travel accommodations to national events
- Duck and Run Charitable Golf Tournament
- BGI is one of the major Charter Sponsors of the Duck and Run Golf Classic. The Duck and Run Classic has contributed in excess of $400,000 to three charities including The American Heart Association, Saint Jude’s Children Hospital and Special Olympics in its first nine years. Mark Acre is one of the original members of the Duck and Run Partnership and is still very active in this role with the organization
BGI participates in the following:
- JCL Foundation
- BGI contributes to the JCL Foundation via their annual golf tournament and charity ball
- Banner Health Foundation
- BGI contributes to the BHF Foundation via their annual golf tournament and charity ball
- Quivira Farms
- In the past two years, BGI has been involved with Quivira Farms and Civitan Farms, which is a vision of the future for the Civitan Foundation. The Farm Projects are planned communities, designed to ensure safe and secure living, while also enhancing the education and enriching the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities. These farms are still in the research and development stages, but are gaining momentum and continue to move closure to realization each day. BGI provides construction expertise to the board and special comities who are developing partnerships with numerous entities including Hospitals for the realization of this state of the art venture.
- Maricopa County Sheriffs Air Posse
- The purpose of the Aviation Ranger Posse is to assist the Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona in search and rescue operations, provide logistical support to all Sheriff’s Posse’s in law enforcement, search and rescue operations, and any operation consistent with our mission capabilities, as well as contribute to the maintenance of security, peace, order and law in said Maricopa county, and elsewhere when so called on by appropriate authority, and to promote a harmonious working relationship between supported Posse’s, aviation safety and good fellowship.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center Baby Safe Haven
- BGI contributed time and material to the construction of three Safe Haven locations.
- Arizona Contractors Association
- Southwest Safety Training Alliance
- Alliance for Construction Excellence
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Central Arizona Society for Healthcare Engineering
- American Society of Professional Estimators
- National Safety Council
- American Institute of Architects
Honored at an AZ Coyotes game for the work BGI performed at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center’s Baby Safe Haven Drop Off Location.